Looking for my father Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

American WWII Orphans Network » 5) RESEARCHING MIAs and KIAs of WWII » Looking for my father « Previous Next »

April Dapitan
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 10:49 pm:   

This might be a long shot, since I really do not have anything but a name to go on. I am looking for my biological Grandfather. He was stationed in Olongapo, Philippines around 1959-1961? All I know is his name might have been Barney E. Orville or Barney Elliott Orville. My Father has been trying to search for his biological Father for quite some time now. We have recently tried the DNA kits to hopefully connect us to our past. We aren't looking for anything but to learn about our roots. And just to know who his Father might've been. My Grandmother's name was Valentina "Cristina" Safra

adapitan@gmail.com

Lydia Wild
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, November 24, 2017 - 12:56 am:   

I am looking for my biological father who was stationed at Erding Airbase Bavaria Germany after World War 2 between 1945 and 1948. His name was Eugene Reiter (known as Gene Reiter) He came from Columbus Ohio or rural area close by. My birth name was Lydia Johanna Ulshofer(umlaut over the o) Address at birth was Langemarkstrasse 1 Lochham bei Munchen.
As I was an illegitimate child, all references to my Father were deleted with black texture marker from my birth records. I am aware that my Father may be long dead. However, I would like to know something about him, whether I have siblings that are still alive and what he looked like. I have resided in Australia since 1955. Hoping you can assist????

christopher parson
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 3:58 pm:   

if any one who knows my father please tell h whim that I'm looking him.his name is CHRISTOPHER PARSON.he is a JET FIGHTER PILOT.he came in subic naval base here in olongapo philipines since80s.
I wantto see him not for anything else but I just want to feel that I'm whole.in case if any one knows him pls.tell my address.STO.ROSASARIO,IBA,ZAMBALES PHILLIPPINES.my name is CHRISTOPHER PARSON JR.

christopher Parson
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, September 25, 2016 - 7:04 am:   

I'm looking for my father.his name is Christopher parson.he is US jet pilot.he came here in subic bay airbase.and he meet my mother in olongapo since 1984.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: