French Canadian grandfather Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

American WWII Orphans Network » 5) RESEARCHING MIAs and KIAs of WWII » French Canadian grandfather « Previous Next »

Jackie Caplice
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, April 20, 2018 - 1:54 pm:   

I am searching for the daughter of Emile JB Barry. He was stationed in Hawaii between 1942 to 1945. I believe her mother's name is Elaine. My grandfather was from LOWELL MA.

Julie Hussain
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, August 27, 2017 - 1:34 am:   

Beware of a woman with the initials SV and living in Essex, England. She will contact you promising help to find your father, then con you into paying her for a DNA test. She will tell you that she has found your father's family and put you in touch with them. You will never hear anything from her again.You have been warned!!!

Jill Henderson
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 11:21 pm:   

I am still looking for a baby born in New Zealand to Mary Chappel and my father who was in the coast guard. They met in
Aukland when he was on leave and she had come up from a town about sixty miles away.
The baby was bor in 1944 or 45. My father was in the Coast
guard and named Bill Frasure.

CherrieM
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 5:30 pm:   

Looking for US Marine who fathered me in Wellington-1945-surname Anderson.Or his US family.Just to know of my origins.

Sean Wright
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 12:03 pm:   

Seeking mother and child of Alfred Lee Wright (Al Wright) from Kansas. Mother and child are Japanese around 1947-1949 when father stationed there. All that I know he had a child by a japanese woman and left them.

kaylay22
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 4:59 am:   

Hi im trying to find my grandfather or his family. Or just information on who he was. My mother was born in England may 1950. All i know of him is that he was French Canadian and possibly high up in the airforce. Unfortunately thats all i know of him. My mothers name was Jennifer and her mother was called Margaret. location either Northamptonshire or maybe luton. but they lived in Northamptonshire.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: