GI Children born London WWII Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

American WWII Orphans Network » 5) RESEARCHING MIAs and KIAs of WWII » GI Children born London WWII « Previous Next »

Abdulkhalik
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:11 pm:   

If you know anyone born on 14/08/68
Originally from England
Half white and half Pakistani
Is my son
His name was zebediah khalik
Heís changed his name
He moved to American
He wanted to become a chief
His mother name is sharan crew also known as Maureen alicia
She had other few names which are Maureen Alicia Sharyn crew Formesly Daly.
She was from grange view in Leeds Chapeltown

Abdulkhalik
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:03 pm:   

Iím looking for my son zebediak khalik born in 1968 from Leeds
He has changed his name
He has been adopted by his step farther I believe
His mother name is sharan crew also known as Maureen alicia
She had other few names which are Maureen Alicia Sharyn crew Formesly Daly.
She was from grange view in Leeds Chapeltown
Please any info will be highly appreciated
You would be reuniting a farther and son

I believe he has moved to America
He was born 14/08/68

Please email nadshussain786@outlook.com
Number 07850994353

Pieter
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 4:32 am:   

Hi All.

I am still searching for the son, borned to my Grandfather during WW2 in either Sicily or Italy.
My grand father was Christiaan Pieter Basson, also known as Tokkie Basson. He was from South West Africa, under the British command The mother of the childe were Marie or Maria Patredo or Petredi.

I will really appreciate any information.

Please any info at all. pieter@wiw.com.na

Thank you

Marilyn Thompson
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 2:11 am:   

Hello from New Zealand,

No... Iím not looking for a GI Dad. Iím seeking a brother, the son of my dad who had a liaison with an American Military or Red Cross nurse during the 1942 - 1944 era. US troops were on R n R from the Pacific campaign at the time in our home town of Pukekohe, south of Auckland.. I have no way of identifying this nurse. However, the child in question, as a young man made an attempt to call and speak to my dad (Ben Thompson). He was put off by my mother... sadly. He would probably now be in his early 70s..

Are you in a position to advise where I might ascertain information that would help me to find and identify this nurse?Or any info at all that might lead me and my family to discovering our lost brother.

We would welcome any assistance you are able to render . I have included a picture of my dad... I hope it will help. A miracle is needed here, I believe!

Thank you in advance .

popjpeg{870,Photo}

Terri white
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, November 09, 2016 - 6:36 am:   

My father Donald clough Haynes was in the navy at age seventeen which was 1948. My dad doesn't say nothing about it . I know they would go on weekend leave in Japan. Which is where I have a half brother. His mom was Japanese and her nickname was two nickels. Now I'm not sure if that was her "working"name or whatever but my brother should be about sixty three. If anyone knew my dad or knows how to see what ship he was on so I can get some information that would be great, thank you in advance

Janet Bright
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, August 08, 2016 - 10:28 pm:   

American GI, JOHN E. BRIGHT from San Jose CA USA is the father of a child born to a german woman. She was possibly jewish. We, your sisters and brother are looking for you and hopefully your dear mother as well. Contact: zulu4u2@yahoo.com

Janet Bright
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, August 08, 2016 - 10:17 pm:   

Looking for WWII child born possibly in Germany and possibly to a jewish woman. The birth would be sometime between January 1943 and November 1946. The american GI father would be JOHN E. BRIGHT of San Jose, CA USA contact at: zulu4u2@yahoo.com

Simone Kaiser
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, July 15, 2016 - 3:34 am:   

I'm doing some resarch for my mum trying to find her biological father, an american GI in WW2. He was stationed in Germany, Erfurt or near Erfurt in 1947, where he met Martha, my grandma. My mum was born in October 1947 and shortly after he must have left Germany without leaving any rememberings. My grandma was at the time 27 years young, beautiful woman, and kept silent about the matter until she died.

Helen J
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2016 - 3:45 am:   

I am looking for information on my biological father called Mitchell Shands.He was in USAF stationed at Huntingdon which may be Alconbury at time of my birth March 14th 1956. My birth Mothers name was Pauline Bryant from Watford.

JHARVEY
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, July 19, 2015 - 10:48 am:   

Searching for information on Lawrence E Martin, a black sgt in us airforce

Leerha
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 11:18 am:   

My dad is African-American. Lourdes is Italian. My dad was stationed in Italy, Germany, and North Africa. But he stated the longest in Italy and sat up house with Lourdes, who had one or two children for them.

Leerha
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 10:39 am:   

I hope to find my sister and brother(my father's children) born in northern Italy in early-mid 1940's during WWII. Their mother's name is Lourdes.

Kevin O'Hara
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2014 - 12:57 pm:   

Helping relative to find his GI father. Anthony was born on 22 November 1945 in Rochdale, England. Mother Irene Whittaker, B 19 Aug 1925 in Rochdale, had Anthony by Tony Leo Fawehinmi, at time, we believe serving in RAF Burtonwood, near Warrington, England. Believe Tony was serving with USAAF. Tony was African American.

Patricia Ann
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, July 05, 2014 - 4:36 pm:   

Hello I wanted to add my Email address for any information concerning William Richardson.
pfreeman_02@hotmail.com

Patricia Ann
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, July 05, 2014 - 4:33 pm:   

Looking for my biological dad. His name is William Richardson and he is from Birmingham Alabama. He is about 70 years of age and was stationed in the 1960's in Neu-Ulm Germany. My mother's name is Gisela. If anybody has some information please let me know so I can close this chapter of my life.

Geenamobile
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 12:23 pm:   

I am searching for a Sergeant(not positive if he is) with the name Jose Da Silva, from Massachusetts. He was stationed in Kadena Airbase in the late 1950's. I am doing a favor for my mother, Josefina Javier. If you know him, please reply. Thanks a lot. It's like looking for a needle in a hay stack :-)

Ken Jenkins
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, January 12, 2014 - 11:32 am:   

I am looking for information on a Mike Malony
he was in the US Army Aircorps he came from
Kaufman County Texas he was born in 1922.
Was he based in Cardiff during 1944 at Cardiff?
you can contact me on jenkinsken@hotmail.com

Vicki Last
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, January 04, 2014 - 3:46 pm:   

Hi, I am looking for my father in law John Mitchell a black GI stationed at Debach airfield in Suffolk in 1943. He had a relationship with Poppy Last Any information would be greatly received, thank you

Robert Costigane
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, November 21, 2013 - 5:20 am:   

I am searching for Richard Cook/Cooke,born 4th April 1930.was a LT in the US Airforce stationed in Kirby in the North of England UK around 1953/54. He is 6'4"/6'5" tall,Blue eyes and can play a double base. My search has found a Richard M Cooke with the right DOB but I need to find out if he was stationed in England in 1953/54 ,if he is the one,the clock is ticking,and all I want is to know who I am and my roots.Can anyone help me Please before its too late. contact at rcostigane@hotmail.co.uk

Diane
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 4:17 pm:   

I am searching for the children of two sisters who lived in London during WWII. One of the sisters was mixed race because her father was a black GI from WWI the other sister was white.One of these sisters was named Joyce. They used to go to Burton on Trent to visit two African American GIs camped there. One of them had at least one child with my father. The child's name I believe was Iris, born London possibly 1943.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: