Chelveston Air Force Base. Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

American WWII Orphans Network » 5) RESEARCHING MIAs and KIAs of WWII » Chelveston Air Force Base. « Previous Next »

josied 45
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 9:33 am:   

im searching for any information on Ashchurch Army Supply Depot Tewkesbury Gloucestershire England.WW2 1942 to 1946 regarding US Army, In particular SOS Ordnance Supply and the 880th Ground Troops . I know of an Earl Schnell Master Sergeant, Joe or Joseph Ott German Naturalised American. Age Abt 30. My Mother Joyce Green (Kathleen Nellie Joyce)was a clerk there & My Grandfather was George Green he was a Civilian Foreman there. Any information no matter how small, my dad probabley lived Long Island NY NY or New Jersey, I just want to know a little Abt him to feel complete. thankyou for any help.

Sharon Fisher
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 8:54 am:   

I am interested in anyone stationed at Chelveston between 1955-1957, as I am looking for a GI Walt Haynes who was stationed there at that time. As far as I know he was part of ground crew , he was also a pitcher for the Chelveston cowboys baseball team. There were some articles written about him in the May & July 1956 issues of the "Stars & Stripes" with regards to him playing baseball. This is where he met my mum Shirley who was a cashier on the base.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: