Finding G.I Fathers's Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

American WWII Orphans Network » 5) RESEARCHING MIAs and KIAs of WWII » Finding G.I Fathers's « Previous Next »

Lesley Mather
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 11:03 am:   

I m trying to trace my Grandfather who based at RAF Burtonwood in the UK in 1945. His name is Frank Jackson and l think he came from West Virginia. It would be wonderful to find some information about him.

Bee Fraser
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2019 - 7:22 am:   

Hi there, I'm looking for my Great-Granddad. He was an American GI stationed in Hampshire, around September 1945. We've been told he may have been from the state of New Jersey and we believe he might be Italian-American.

I know this is very little to go on but if you think you might know something at all, please send any possible information to bee-fraser@hotmail.com

April Dapitan
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 10:50 pm:   

This might be a long shot, since I really do not have anything but a name to go on. I am looking for my biological Grandfather. He was stationed in Olongapo, Philippines around 1959-1961? All I know is his name might have been Barney E. Orville or Barney Elliott Orville. My Father has been trying to search for his biological Father for quite some time now. We have recently tried the DNA kits to hopefully connect us to our past. We aren't looking for anything but to learn about our roots. And just to know who his Father might've been. My Grandmother's name was Valentina "Cristina" Safra.

HEATHERM
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, January 22, 2019 - 9:21 am:   

looking for my father .I was born in 1960 my mother is Shirley Stokes from Lincolnshire uk.My father was an American airman stationed near Lincoln uk in 1958 to 1961 . He is Japanese and his name sounds like Joshu Temara .He was probably born around 1939.He was from Los Angeles.He had dark hair and a mustache.

Angie Gilson
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, July 16, 2018 - 7:10 am:   

Looking for Socorro Valdez, USAF Woodbridge circa 1954, possibly from San Antonio, Texas. Possibly medic, discharged from Randolph AFB. Alive or dead, any info gratefully received. Child, grandchildren & great grandchildren await news!

Johnston Space
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, June 02, 2017 - 5:52 am:   

American GI grandad was stationed in the Harland Way barracks during WW2. Known as Jimmy / James Bridges. He sadly had to leave behind a daughter - born 15/10/44 (Elsie Anne). Grans name was Elsie. Any information about remaining family members appreciated. Thank you

jacquelyn stronach
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, January 08, 2016 - 1:15 pm:   

I was born in June 1946 and am looking for any information on my biological father believed to be in the RCAF probably based at Burtonwood. My mothers name was May Dean. Any information however slight would be welcomed

Katherine Challis
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2015 - 9:00 pm:   

Im looking for my biological father. His name is Johnny Perkins (poss Farmer). He was stationed at either Fairford or molesworth England around 1952/3. In the US Air Force.He was about 21years old at the time a white American, blue eyes, mid brown hair and medium height. My mother s name was Joan challis. I was born April 1953 Named Katherine Challis Now Jean. Am married with children. Have tried for years to find him. Plse if anyone has any info I'd appreciate it.

Sue Hazlehurst
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 1:23 am:   

I am looking for any information on Ernest Johnston from 8th Air Force, born jan 1913. He died aug 1985. Enlisted 7th April 1942. I am trying to get information to whether he was based in the UK at any time , if so which base. He was living in Jacksonville Florida when enlisted. Also if had brothers , sisters etc. Thanks

Sylvia Dunkley
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 2:34 am:   

I'm looking for my Fathers. I was born in 1945, to Ellen Webb. Maiden name Spaulding, in Cambridge England. My fathers name is Con Hatfield I think he had a brother Don. His Mothers name is Frances Hatfield .

Sylvia Dunkley
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 2:31 am:   

I'm looking for my Fathers. I was born in 1945, to Ellen Webb. Maiden name Spaulding, in Cambridge England. My fathers name is Con Hatfield I think he had a brother Don. His Mothers name is Frances Hatfield .

Raquel
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, December 08, 2014 - 5:02 pm:   

Sandra Thorpe are you still searching for info on Donald Glidewell?

sandra thorpe
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, October 29, 2014 - 8:23 am:   

i am looking for any information about my father who was basedin suffolk 1943 probably bentwaters ..his name don or donald glidewell from oklahoma he may have been acook and visited ipswich often

Brenda Spencer LaFrandre
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, February 09, 2014 - 12:49 am:   

looking for half brother born in korea 1951 father a marine from florida pete spencer
also looking for boyfriends biological father a gi stationed in hawaii 1943 father name possibly joe alberts from pennsylvania

Donald Townsend
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, October 28, 2013 - 6:27 am:   

My biological father was stationed at Chipping Ongar with the 387th Bombardment Group during WW2. I was born in Feb. 1945 & was only told about him a year ago! Please contact me with any information. Email don-t@talktalk.net

vita
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, August 20, 2013 - 11:53 am:   

Looking for relatives of James (Jim) Powell of Salt Lake Utah .. I am his daughter and who's name appears on my birth certificate. He was in England during the war stationed in Bedfordshire.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: