Children of American G.I's Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

American WWII Orphans Network » 5) RESEARCHING MIAs and KIAs of WWII » Children of American G.I's « Previous Next »

Julie Buckingham
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, October 20, 2019 - 3:29 pm:   

Looking for my father Jo Careras? Stationed in England around New Buckenham. My mothers name is Edna May Lawrence

CrystalMaryMurphy
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, March 27, 2019 - 1:27 pm:   

RE: CALVIN C. MURPHY, WWII, U.S. ARMY
My father was stationed in Manila, was MIA, later found in hospital with Malaria and sent home. He left behind a wife and child. The woman sent my father's belongings home in a trunk. Inside the trunk was also a picture of her and the baby. I have that picture. Please, should anyone know anything about him, please reply. I have been searching for years. Thank you.

Jodi Forbes
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, May 09, 2016 - 4:53 pm:   

Looking for American grandfather. Would of been stationed in Auckland, New Zealand in 1943. Had a son with Joyce Rebecca Levy. Son was born 22/12/1943, then adopted out.

Linda Tyler
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, July 16, 2015 - 6:56 am:   

I was born in 1953 and I believe my fathers name was Peter Tyler.I believe he was stationed at RAF Burtonwood England (1952) he was in the Army Aircore, I have no further information apart from my mothers name which was Dolores Burgess/McVicker. My fathers friend was called Joe Clark who served with him.

Sandy
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, October 14, 2014 - 8:30 pm:   

Looking for a son born to a woman in Germany in 1946, possibly near Ulm. The father was an American GI who returned to the States in 1946. His name was Harold Barnes, and I believe the woman's name was Johanna. Her last name may have been Stengele or something similar. Their son would be my half brother.

david glover
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, August 29, 2014 - 7:44 am:   

I am looking for information on my birth father. I am told his name is William Brownell from Boston, MA. I belive he was Air Force and may have been stationed in Bristol, U.K. in 1943 or 1944.

Linda Vowles
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, June 06, 2014 - 7:02 am:   

I was born in 1953 and I believe my fathers name was Peter Tyler.I believe he was stationed at RAF Burtonwood England (1952) he was in the Army Aircore, I have no further information apart from my mothers name which was Dolores Burgess/McVicker. My fathers friend was called Joe Clark who served with him.

dale colin harris
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, September 04, 2013 - 5:04 am:   

looking for Sgt. Dale Bradley Black or relative.
Do not want anything just to know about him

gajdmax
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, December 03, 2012 - 5:06 pm:   

Looking for son of Aaron Maxwell from Tennessee born in Australia during WW 2.

lin burson
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, July 09, 2012 - 2:56 pm:   

American service mens children
I have noticed quite a few adds on here from children of american service men looking for children in England that their fathers may have left behind..I myself am looking for my American grandfather that was stationed here in England during ww2..I am part of a group here in England that has well over 100 members looking for their American father that where here also,,We have been searching for our fathers and grandfathers for many years and need as much help as possible, especially from the American side..so please if you have an American father that was in England ww2 and think that he may have fathered a child, could you please get in touch with me and i can check our members details to see if we can match the name ? if not we can also help you search for the children you are searching for here in the U.K..thank you very much..Lin Burson x linda589@hotmail.co.uk

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: