American military men Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

American WWII Orphans Network » 5) RESEARCHING MIAs and KIAs of WWII » American military men « Previous Next »

Lydia
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 4:35 am:   

Looking for BRIAN TAYLOR who was in READING BERKSHIRE,UNITED KINGDOM,ENGLAND,IN GREENHAM COMON OR BASED ANY WERE NR READING,PLEASE CANYOU HELP. LYDIA459@googlemail.com Thank you

Olive Bacon
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 2:28 am:   

Larry H Loth I am the love of your life remember ??
leaving your child is about as low as any man can get. Well have you missed out in life you are the loser OB.

Beverley
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 4:16 am:   

Hello Lin
My father does in fact live in Golden Rain Road Walnut Creek CA I did contact him and introduced myself as his daughter to which he replied I Doubt it! My mother was outraged she insists, for the obvious reason he is the only man on the planet who could be your father I will now apply to the court for an order to force him to take a DNA Test Thanks for your interest.

O Bacon
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2014 - 3:48 am:   

Looking for Lawrence Howard Loth
Member of USAF Burtonwood Warrington 1950s abandoned me and my mum believe he lives in Walnut Creek CA

dale harris
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, September 04, 2013 - 5:21 am:   

Looking for Sgt. Dale Bradley Black. Based in England world war two. Mother ill and he was my biological father.

lindaburson
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, January 26, 2013 - 5:09 pm:   

GI & Family International Search , searching for fathers WW2 onwards
Are you searching for a GI father? Do you have a British, American or Canadian father? Are you the child of a serviceman searching for a child he left behind? We are here to help, we are searching for our Military fathers from WWII to the present day. to join the group, you can go to the Facebook

Andrea
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2012 - 9:25 am:   

Hello Lin
My father Ivory Donaldson, a black GI, was stationed in Nottingham during WW2. I am hoping to contact any other children he fathered. At the time he was approximately 21yrs and originally came from Alabama. I made contact with him and will share any information that may be useful to others.

lin burson
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, July 09, 2012 - 2:54 pm:   

American service mens children
I have noticed quite a few adds on here from children of american service men looking for children in England that their fathers may have left behind..I myself am looking for my American grandfather that was stationed here in England during ww2..I am part of a group here in England that has well over 100 members looking for their American father that where here also,,We have been searching for our fathers and grandfathers for many years and need as much help as possible, especially from the American side..so please if you have an American father that was in England ww2 and think that he may have fathered a child, could you please get in touch with me and i can check our members details to see if we can match the name ? if not we can also help you search for the children you are searching for here in the U.K..thank you very much..Lin Burson x linda589@hotmail.co.uk

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: