LST 523 - June 19, 1944 MIA Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

American WWII Orphans Network » 5) RESEARCHING MIAs and KIAs of WWII » LST 523 - June 19, 1944 MIA « Previous Next »

Madeleine J
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - 8:32 am:   

I am trying to contact/find information on my father who was a GI, stationed at Tennal Grange, Birmingham UK up to 1947, when he returned to the USA in October of that year. My mother's name was Eileen Bradley. I was born in June 1948 so he was probably never aware of my existance, and I would dearly love to have this missing link solved. I would be grateful also to hear from any relatives. I believe his name was Antonio Simonelli. I now live in Italy myself, in Abruzzo, which is interesting as I have found details of a Antonio Simonelli emigrating with his family, as a child of 1 yr, in 1922 from Campobasso, Molise.

linda589@hotmail.co.uk
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, September 03, 2012 - 1:42 pm:   

GI & Family International Search (Facebook)
This Group is for people searching for their G.I fathers, also for American children looking for their English siblings..It is a friendly helpfull group, where you can chat and get help with your search..There is no charge and no need for form filling..We are all here to help in any way .If you would like to join GI&Family International Search please E.mail wastle1-gayle@yahoo.co.uk

Beryl a
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, May 03, 2012 - 12:54 am:   

I am looking for information on my Father. He was in the 2nd Signals in Warfield Park, Bracknell, Berkshire and he was called "Buck" Buckmaster.

Medic82nd
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 - 2:00 pm:   

Hi,
My name is Benoit. I'm twenty eight years old and I live in Normandy, France.
I am member of an association which called "Les Fleurs de la Mmoire". Since last year the association have assigned to me the T/5 Michael J Beltrami's grave. I have the duty to take care of his grave all my life. I visit hsi grave to put flowers serveral a year.
Michael was born on 12th april 1921 in Luzerne. His parents were Salvatore Beltrami and Mary Beltrami. Michael was enlisted on 23rd December 1942 in Wilkes Barre. He was in the 207th Engineers Combat Battalion. Michael was MIA and KIA on 19th June 1944 in Normandy.
I would like to find more information about, a photo of him and to contact his family. It's very important for me and my family to put a face on his name and to say we don(t forget him. Please contact me if you have something.

Thanks

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: