Miller / Baker WWII Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

American WWII Orphans Network » 5) RESEARCHING MIAs and KIAs of WWII » Miller / Baker WWII « Previous Next »

lindaburson
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 12:57 pm:   

GI & Family International Search (Facebook)
This Group is for people searching for their G.I fathers, also for American children looking for their English siblings..It is a friendly helpfull group, where you can chat and get help with your search..There is no charge and no need for form filling..We are all here to help in any way .If you would like to join GI&Family International Search please E.mail wastle1-gayle@yahoo.co.uk

Selim
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 6:04 am:   

My husband is the king of WWF. Part of me hates pliyang against him because I ALWAYS lose. But the other day I played a 7 letter word and scored a boat load of points and that made all the losing worth it.

andytim1967
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 8:50 am:   

What area of England? My husband is the child of a GI stationed in Penryn/Falmouth in December 1944.We have no name but were told he may have been called Joe or Joey. Believe he was a Captain or officer possibly in the Supply Corp. in the US Navy. We know he supplied the food for his Aunt's wedding in 1944. He knew of my husband's existence as he sent food parcels and presents after the war. His mum was married at the time and her husband accepted Tim and brought him up as his own.We heard lots of rumours but nothing certain.

Diana
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, November 18, 2011 - 6:24 pm:   

Do you know of anyone whose GI father or grandfather had the surname name Miller, Baker, or Payton.
Stationed in England during WWII?

American family looking for Children of these GIs

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: