Wallenberg, Frank Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

American WWII Orphans Network » 5) RESEARCHING MIAs and KIAs of WWII » Wallenberg, Frank « Previous Next »

Mark
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, June 04, 2013 - 12:08 am:   

Hello everyone ..a very long shot but have to start somewhere. I am trying to locate my American grandfather. I have no name other than he was an officer in the airforce in north Wales uk around 3-6 months before the Normandy landings . He was apparently a flight trainer. My grandmothers name is Rhonda and my mothers name is Margaret.

Ricky
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, November 19, 2012 - 5:12 pm:   

Hi I am searching for an Black American GI who was based in Truro, Cornwall, Southwest England sometime between 1943-1945. He fathered a daughter in October 1945 in Truro who he knew about. This is the begining of our search, please please any info regarding African American Troops in Truro during that time and particularly after D-Day i.e regiments/camps where to start looking etc to start off the search would be really helpful. Thank you

Jane Bendall
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, November 08, 2012 - 8:39 am:   

I am trying to locate my biological father, USAF. A/1C Gerald B. Bowers.
He was stationed at Soesteberg, Netherlands between 1954-1956.
Any info would be appreciated. Thank you.

linda589@hotmail.co.uk
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, September 03, 2012 - 12:49 pm:   

Do you know of anyone whose GI father or grandfather had the surname name Miller, Baker, or Payton.
Stationed in England during WWII?

American family looking for Children of these GIs

ann smith
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 11:43 am:   

still searching for info on charles keyes black GI camped at burton 1942/45 he fathered a child during his time over here patricia born 1944 seemingly he did have a sister who at that time lived in texas

Emma Adams
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2010 - 2:29 am:   

Hi. Looking for any information on Sam or Samuel Gatrell who was an American GI stationed in Denbigh, Denbighshire North Wales during the second world war. He may possibly have been with the 733 batallion. Any information would be gratefully received

Carol Rickwood
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 12:58 pm:   

I'm trying to trace my biological father who served with the Canadian forces during WW2. His name, I believe was Russell Bryant and he was stationed in Southern England around 1945. He probably met my Mum, who's name was Joyce in Ripley, Surrey. He did tell her that he was engaged to a girl back in Canada and Mum presumed they married after he returned home. He wouldn't of known about me. Can anyone help?

scottwallenberg
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, January 25, 2009 - 5:22 pm:   

I am his oldest grandson.

Maurice Schaafstra
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, February 09, 2007 - 2:16 pm:   

Hi everybody, I have been searching for more info about Pvt Frank Wallenberg from Chicago IL.
He was KIA in the battle of the bulge and has a Purple heart. His service was US army 117th Infantry regiment, 30th Infantry Division.
I hope some famely still live.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: