Looking for Relatives of 1Lt John Wie... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

American WWII Orphans Network » 5) RESEARCHING MIAs and KIAs of WWII » Looking for Relatives of 1Lt John Wiersema « Previous Next »

Linda Edwards
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, March 13, 2016 - 3:33 am:   

Hi , I'm trying to find out any information on a Nelson Lee Hubard i have very little information about him I was told he was from Texas and that his mother was a midwife, he was stationed near Fazakerley were he met my mother maiden name Veronica Fitzgerald who lived in Gribble road Fazakerlerley Liverpool , I was born May 1951 not sure when he left uk , I would like to know something about him , and possibility of any siblings .kind regards
Linda Edward from uk

Mike johns
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, January 26, 2014 - 3:00 pm:   

Joan Evans from Cardiff South Wales married a GI . Went to America in 45? His name was William Mitchell? Want to know if they had a child before coming back to UK

lindaburson
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, January 26, 2013 - 5:14 pm:   

GI & Family International Search , searching for fathers WW2 onwards
Are you searching for a GI father? Do you have a British, American or Canadian father? Are you the child of a serviceman searching for a child he left behind? We are here to help, we are searching for our Military fathers from WWII to the present day. to join the group, you can go to the Facebook

gajdmax
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, December 03, 2012 - 5:10 pm:   

Looking for son of American GI Aaron Maxwell from Tennessee born in Australia during or just after WW 2.

linda589@hotmail.co.uk
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, September 03, 2012 - 12:46 pm:   

i am looking for a half brother borned in england during wwii by my father, everett m.
daugherty in the 50lst of the 101st airborne. i have been looking for many years.
sincerely,
katie (daugherty) eggleston

Jeanbosco
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, June 08, 2012 - 9:03 am:   

delete my name from any pics from users who share their pictures with the world. Because what if you care about your own prcaviy but your friends don't (who will publish your photo).Address book: that's something I never understood. How on earth can Facebook believe we would like to have all Facebook contacts listed on our personal address book?Facebook is heading into an interesting direction. Yes, maybe in 2 years time we'll all be using something else. I think humans will always make use of a social network either offline or online, and publish private data because they also want to. The real problem of publishing to the internet is that the inet doesn't forget.

Diana Dillon
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 2:13 pm:   

I am trying to find my father. My mother's name was Josephine Schmitt. I was born in Fulda Germany in 1957. My father was stationed in Fulda Germany and he left in 1956. He was in the United States Army and he is Puerto Rican. I am now in the United States and I would like to meet him. I do not have his name but if anyone was stationed over there during this time and knows who he is please contact me. I am sure he has children and would like to meet them also. I am not sure how accurate this is but this is what I was told about his military information: A company 1st battalion 14th Armored Calvary headquarters station attach to the 7th Army reconnaissance in Downs Barracks in Fulda Germany in 1955 and left in 1956. It was also known as the Fulda Gap. please contact me at: ddillon57@hotmail.com

Dan Davis
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, November 10, 2010 - 5:13 pm:   

I believe my Grandfather fathered a child around 1943? In England. He was a medic in the US army air corps. His name was Richard(dick)Davis. From Boston MA. He wrote letters during the war saying he wanted to marry a Welsh girl named Catherine H. Lloyd who was a WAAF. Please write to me if any of this looks familiar. Dan.davis43@yahoo.com

Frans Krom
Posted on Tuesday, February 14, 2006 - 3:10 pm:   

I found your name on an internetsite.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Frans Krom from the Netherlands and married with a Wiersema from a northern part of the Netherlands, Groningen.

I am working on the familytree of Wiersema from Groningen, Netherlands. I have more then 3.000 Wiersema's in my database. So far I know abt 1.500 are family of my wife. Abt 800 Wiersema's, I know surely they are no family of my wife. They adopt the name. The other 700 Wiersema's, I can not locate them. A lot of them lived or lives in the USA.

You are a Wiersema or married a Wiersema and I wonder if you can help me to give me some information, birthdates, deathdates an places about your parents or/and grandparents, even more about your Wiersema-family.

If you have questions about the Wiersema family, please ask me and I try to give you an answer.

Kindley regards.

Frans Krom
Netherlands
f.i.krom@wanadoo.nl

logray
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2005 - 4:02 am:   

I'm not a family member but I am researching him and others who fought in WWII that attended Central College. Lt. John Allen Wiersema completed over 40 missions and was award the Air Medal and 3 Oak Leaf Clusters. He was KIA on June 5, 1944.

Corinne
Posted on Wednesday, May 25, 2005 - 7:55 am:   

Hi...I have a photo of a "Wiersema" taken with a group of Air Corps officers in Casablanca, Morocco, in 1943. Looking for family members of this man. Thanks!

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: