361 th Infantry 91st Division - July ... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

American WWII Orphans Network » 5) RESEARCHING MIAs and KIAs of WWII » 361 th Infantry 91st Division - July 1944, African Theater « Previous Next »

lindaburson
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 12:48 pm:   

GI & Family International Search (Facebook)
This Group is for people searching for their G.I fathers, also for American children looking for their English siblings..It is a friendly helpfull group, where you can chat and get help with your search..There is no charge and no need for form filling..We are all here to help in any way .If you would like to join GI&Family International Search please E.mail wastle1-gayle@yahoo.co.uk

armando martinez jr
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 10:21 am:   

my dad just passed away on 4/6 he was a member of the 361st in italy his name was armando martinez private served from 1943 to 1945

ron brown
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, April 02, 2007 - 5:16 pm:   

I am looking for info. on Omer Brown JR. He was in 361 regiment. I am his son thanks Ron Brown

jan hebert
Posted on Sunday, October 17, 2004 - 5:37 pm:   

I'm looking for anyone who served in this unit at or before this date. Private Stanley Arthur Best was killed on July 3 1944, but may have been hospitalized with his injuries before. I'm looking for anyone who may have served with him. Thanks.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: