CBI Theatre - missing remains Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

American WWII Orphans Network » 5) RESEARCHING MIAs and KIAs of WWII » CBI Theatre - missing remains « Previous Next »

lin burson
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 3:10 am:   

Bill Tucker.......Searching for The Family of American G.I. Bill Tucker WW2

Walter Dutton
Posted on Monday, February 14, 2005 - 6:07 pm:   

With Lisa Phillips, I am a member of the families looking for missing family members and descendants. I have a full list of all names remains and lives men lost on the C-47 crash and will gladly e-mail it to anyone requesting. My uncle was 1stLt Donald Clare Dutton, US Army, Graves Registration.

Walter Dutton

Mike Blades
Posted on Sunday, December 05, 2004 - 11:43 am:   

Looking to contact family members of missing Army Air Forces aviators (WWII) that were lost on 18 Dec 1944 while on a combat sea sweep over the South China Sea and the Formosa Straits. The aircraft tail number is 44-40826 and belonged to the 425th Bomb Sq./308th Bomb Gp./14th Air Force.

Specifically looking to contact family members of the following crewmen:

1. 1st Lt. Folke L. Johnson, s/n: O-779026, Pilot, Entered service from Norfolk County, VA.

2. 1st Lt. Reed D. Deen, s/n: O-689137, Bombardier, Entered service from Sebastian County, AR.

3. TSgt Alva L. Knox, 13131629, Engineer, Entered service from Butler County, PA.

4. SSgt Bruce L. Ludwig, 16092181, Assistant Engineer, Entered service from Waukesha County, WI.

Any assistance would be most greatly appreciated.

Mike Blades
Hanover, PA

Lisa Phillips
Posted on Sunday, September 26, 2004 - 6:07 pm:   

Please look under the Army connections - I have posted a message about a C-47 that went missing on May 17, 1946 with 38 POW remains, a full graves registration crew and a flight crew. I am in desperate need to find the family members. JPAC is working with me on this particular case.

Thank you,

Lisa Phillips

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: