38th infantry regiment 2 infantry div... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

American WWII Orphans Network » 5) RESEARCHING MIAs and KIAs of WWII » 38th infantry regiment 2 infantry division/sept.1944 « Previous Next »

Sylvie Galiay
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, November 02, 2013 - 9:59 am:   

I am looking for information on Stanley J shoulders who was killed in action on june 16, 1944 and buried at Colleville sur Mer. My e-mail is galiay.sylvie@gmail.com

Walter f. Omiecinski
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, August 17, 2013 - 6:39 pm:   

Looking for information about sgt Bernard Omiecinski Kia 8/13/44 member 38 regement 2 nd ID

randy phillips
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, July 25, 2013 - 1:45 pm:   

My aunt seems to think she remembers C 4 connected to her brother in the 38th Regiment 2nd infantry Division could that be his company or unit ? catmanblue@gmail .com

randy phillips
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, July 25, 2013 - 1:19 pm:   

Any info can be sent to catmanblue@email.com for post below thanks

randy phillips
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, July 25, 2013 - 1:16 pm:   

I'm looking for any information on Robert S Phillips that served in the 38th Regiment 2nd infantry Division . He was wounded June 6th died June 13 th 1944. Or any info on where to search his unit thank you God bless our vets

Rick Lawrence
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, July 18, 2013 - 2:41 pm:   

I am looking for information on SSgt William R. Lawrence, who was killed in action on August 14, 1944. This includes where he was killed, if he was with the regiment at Normandy, and if known, what action he was given the Bronze Star Medal. Also I would like to know what company he was in. My e-mail is marine55rick@yahoo.com. (No, I am not a direct relative)

Anthony Paglucci Jr.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, May 23, 2013 - 12:00 pm:   

I am looking for anyone who may have knew my father. His name was Anthony Paglucci. He was a sergeant in the 2nd-38th reg.He was from New Jersey. was awarded several medals--one for charging a machine gun nest killing all 3 Germans--he was wounded just before St. Loe--any info. please send to apaglucci@comcast.net--thank You

Grant Mongardi
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, February 28, 2010 - 5:33 am:   

I've posted some pictures of my Dad that he took during WWII with a box camera. Just look up my facebook (Grant Mongardi). He was stationed with 38th Infantry Co. C.

Steven
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, February 27, 2009 - 11:18 pm:   

My relative, 1st Lt. Norman Shipley served as 1st Battalion S-2. He was killed June 19th during the lead-up to taking hill 192 and was awarded the silver star. I have found the 38th's war journal online:

s181.photobucket.com/albums/x128/kraigrice/38IR/

enjoy

Mike Phelps
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 9:57 pm:   

I am trying to gather information on Company C 38th Infantry Division. My uncle Murrell Randall was a member of this company when he was killed 3/3/1945 in Germany. He survived the battles in Belguim but died 1 day after turning 21. I would broaden my search to any history of the 38th Infantry Division.

Mary Mittler
Posted on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 - 6:21 pm:   

looking for any infomation on 38th infantry 2 infantry division in france 1944

J. de Wilde
Posted on Monday, November 10, 2003 - 4:02 pm:   

We are searching for information or a relative from pvt. Wagner,Amon D.(k.i.a. December 19,1944),buried at Henri-Chapelle Cemetery (Belgium),to inform the relatives that we did adopt his gravesite and taking care.
We will appreciate every possible information.
email to: jdewilde@planet.nl

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: