Dog Tags found - Grady Smith Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

American WWII Orphans Network » 5) RESEARCHING MIAs and KIAs of WWII » Dog Tags found - Grady Smith « Previous Next »

Courtney cox
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, May 17, 2016 - 11:26 pm:   

I know this is for people trying to find gi father's but there doesn't seem to be an outlet for Canadian solders families so I thought I'd give it a whirl. We recently found out that my grandad fathered a baby boy while stationed in England not sure on what year but know he was there for the end of the war. His name was Gordon Cox and his son wrote him a letter at one point. We are unsure of the exact date on that as well as my grandmother hid it and it has since been destroyed. If you have any advice on how to find him and his family please email me courtneyrcox@hotmail.com as we would love tof find him

Nancy J. U
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, September 28, 2015 - 7:31 am:   

I

Nancy J. Ursu
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, September 28, 2015 - 7:29 am:   

I dug up dogtags for the name Grady A. Smith

Eva Hornbaker
Posted on Friday, October 01, 2004 - 6:42 pm:   

Regarding GRADY A SMITH: I may be able to help you. Please respond to me via my private email address at Eva@SNAFUfilms.com
so I can share information about family contact.

jess
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2003 - 9:59 pm:   

i happend to dig a dog tag bearing the name of GRADY A SMITH 34796300 T44-44.iwant to know more about him

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: