823rd Tank Destroyer Battalion (30th ... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

American WWII Orphans Network » 5) RESEARCHING MIAs and KIAs of WWII » 823rd Tank Destroyer Battalion (30th Inf Div) casualties SEPTEMBER 1944 « Previous Next »

Judy Marcellot
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 6:27 am:   

My dad - Lt. Frederick V. Kimball 823rd attached to C company we think.

robert solensky
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, November 20, 2014 - 11:46 am:   

my father was in "c" company of the 823 tank destroyer battalion. i have recently discovered a paper bound magazine that my father had saved from his unit that has hundreds of pics and names as well as articles and info. about the training exercises at the louisiana maneuvers.if anyone would be interested in seeing this,let me know and i will attempt to have it digitized and put on the web.

Scott Christensen
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, November 07, 2014 - 6:37 pm:   

Seeking any information regarding Sgt Chester "Jay" Christensen who was part of Co. B, 823rd Tank Destroyer Bn. up to August 1944.

PoppaTiger
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, June 27, 2011 - 7:00 pm:   

Seeking information on
Charles Morton, USMC, WWII
Believed to be from Keene, NH
Graduated Platoon 573, San Diego,1944
Served New Guinea, KIA Okinawa 1944-45.

Sarah O'Connor
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 10:38 am:   

Looking for any information on my relative Sgt Walter S Clark, who served with the 823rd and died Apr 19 1945. He is buried at the American cemetery in Margraten, the Netherlands.

Tyler W
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, November 29, 2010 - 10:21 pm:   

I'm looking for information about my great uncle, Fred Wroten, who was KIA August 8, 1944 while serving with the 823d TD Bn.

Thanks,
Tyler

pteronarcys.esq@gmail.com

Tracy Davis
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, July 29, 2010 - 8:19 pm:   

I wanted to inform you that I am the Grandaughter of Louis Figaro. I have quite a bit of photo's from this time period. He was in the 823 Tank destroyer div..

Carla Rinaldi
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, January 17, 2010 - 4:19 pm:   

We are the great-nieces of Pvt Gene De Rocchis. Please contact us at Lcrinaldi@aol.com

karen herron
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, December 07, 2009 - 12:21 pm:   

my dad was part of 823 tank destroyer battalion if tou would like info contact me at karen_herron@byu.edu

Arno Lasoe
Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2002 - 10:34 am:   

Wanted to inform you that I'm are searching for additional information about the following men of the 823rd Tank Destroyer Battalion (30th Inf Div) during the month of September 1944:

Pfc CRIPPLE Theodore L
Pvt DAMBOLA William
Pvt DE ROCCHIS Gene V
Cpl SMITH Charles D

Arno Lasoe
September 1944 straat 5
6418 AV Heerlen
The Netherlands

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: