120th Inf Rgt (30th Inf Div) casualti... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

American WWII Orphans Network » 5) RESEARCHING MIAs and KIAs of WWII » 120th Inf Rgt (30th Inf Div) casualties SEPTEMBER 1944 « Previous Next »

lindaburson
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 12:43 pm:   

GI & Family International Search (Facebook)
This Group is for people searching for their G.I fathers, also for American children looking for their English siblings..It is a friendly helpfull group, where you can chat and get help with your search..There is no charge and no need for form filling..We are all here to help in any way .If you would like to join GI&Family International Search please E.mail wastle1-gayle@yahoo.co.uk

Vimala
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 12:40 pm:   

Hello there,I am an American. I would like to Put in place an Animation Studio in India. Right now i'm exploring for coteumpr animators. I picked India considering that it is cheaper when compared with U.S. I wish to learn the operations for opening a business in India, primarily an animation studio. Could you folks please help me out?

kellee strunk
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, April 05, 2010 - 12:54 pm:   

Looking for anyone who has information on our Uncle PFC Michael Kandracs from Pennsylvania.
He was 21 years old when he was supposedly killed crossing the Roer river on Feb. 23, 1945.
He was single. His family was very devesated by his death even to the point that is has affected the younger Kandrick generations. His brother, Richard, (my Father), was born 1 year after his death. It is hard not knowing what really happened. Any army buddies that knew him?????
Thanks

Arno Lasoe
Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2002 - 7:46 am:   

Wanted to inform you that I'm searching for additional information about the following casualties of the 120th Infantry Regiment during the month of September 1944:

Pfc CONSIGLIO Nick
Pvt DAILEY Richard E
T/4 ERICKSON Ed G
Pvt JENNINGS Ernest R
Pfc JORDAN Johnie E
Maj LAMBE Leland L
Capt LOTT James V
Pvt MULLINAX Thomas R
Pvt MURRAY John A
Pfc TRACY James A
Pvt WILLIAMS Donald M

Arno Lasoe
September 1944 straat 5
6418 AV Heerlen
The Netherlands

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: